- BS7950 – Specification for enhanced security performance of windows for domestic applications.
- BS EN 12608:2003 (formerly BS7413) – Unplasticized polyvinylchloride (PVCu)) profiles for the fabrication of windows and doors.
- PAS 23 – General performance requirements for door assemblies.
- PAS 24 – Enhanced security performance for door assemblies.
- Company ISO9001- 2000 registered.
- Secured By Design from The Association of Chief Police Officers
- Tested to the requirements of BS7412 – Plastics windows made from unplasticized polyvinylchloride (PVCu) extruded hollow profiles.
BFRC ‘A’ Rating can be achieved using a wide variety of 28mm double glazed units.
Lead free, Calcium Zinc profiles.
- Substantial steel re-enforcement reduction over established systems, up to two-thirds less required ( based on a BFRC standard size and style of window ).
- Interchangeable chamfered and sculptured systems, both with knock-in-beads.
- Sculptured system available in cream.
- Unique patented double-action gasket, suits dynamic and static applications.
- High gloss, easy clean finish.
- Identical bead & rebate detail, ideal for internal glazing.
- Coloured foil door product available from stock: red, blue, green and black.
- Bespoke foil products available on request.
- Part M compliant & standard low threshold options with shoot-bolt facility, available & no end milling required. (Registered Design).
- Symmetrical drainage for rebate & bead areas, on all profiles.
- 165mm flush fitting clip on cill, in addition to the standard range.
- Equal frame cover on both faces of door sashes.
- Internally & externally beaded sash windows designed to accept 22mm backset hardware, with night vent facility.
- Snap-on feature to outer frames, low thresholds, frame extensions, 165 Cill and corner post
- Clip-on Glazing Flipper for greater thermal efficiency.
- Comprehensive range of ancillary products.
- Designed, manufactured and supported by a team with over 500 years experience within the window industry.